Sunday, December 8, 2013

HTC One Help! - PocketPC.ch

So, hello there, following ……

I have a “HTC One” and had recently Android 4.4 on it. But wanted then ne other Rome test, but the beat then fail with the Aroma installer. Then I had the problem that, reboot the phone did not went and then booted into the recovery. Since, however, came only briefly the TWRP logo and then black screen … I’ve played around a little and then I could back into the recovery … I used that by ADB sideload ne new ROM tries to flash (Axis Rome 4.4 with TWRP), which went further than the htc logo but it fell out. So I’m in the recovery and went into the file manager, which looked pretty empty out so I think that like everything is always on the internal memory gone, except the default folder
. The thing about the ..

At the moment I’m trying to install a RUU:
HBOOT: 1.54
CID: 02__102

First, I find a suitable RUU on this and the other I’ll try and S- to put ON to S-OFF to set the CID to 11111111 but that probably goes nich because I make sure files to the mobile phone mss (which übern bootloader and recovery does not work).

therefore now ask how mene I can save the phone?

Hope you have got hold of the extent understood and yes I have already several forums read

Thank you apologize in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment