Thursday, December 12, 2013

Convert Relocked in Locked - PocketPC.ch

together Hello and good evening.

Today I had a little bit of time to “play” and wanted to if not already known to share my findings.

I had the boot loader 1:54 wanted when I unlock the phone at the time, so I only stayed the way over HTC. By the method described here in the forum I gained the status Unlocked and S-Off. I wanted to update what has not worked on 4.4 install. Consequently, I had to read it back again as I’m doing the bickering undo me. . When I then read a bit I came to the idea, since you can do with S-off if it is not possible to get the Relocked entry way

My approach:

prerequisite S-Off

CID in HTC__102 change

the boot loader 1.44 downgrade

the flash RUU 1:28

the complete unlocking loudly forum for bootloader to perform 1:44

then

the unrootanleitung for unlock without HTC DEV processed

and lo and behold S-On and Locked

would now only the question whether HTC using the serial number and the already requested this by unblocking checks whether the device was already unlocked. Otherwise, there is no evidence that the device times Rooted and S-Off was

No comments:

Post a Comment