Sunday, December 8, 2013

3 Questions to HTC One Owner - PocketPC.ch

Dear HTC One owner,

1) I have 3 HTC phones, the Wildfire S, Desire S and the Sensation XE
. In all of the phone reception is not so great.
In the supermarket no chance. And in many places limited, so only one bar.
The same Sim card in the Samsung Galaxy Ace, the reception is great everywhere. At the provider (Vodafone), it is not so.
Is become better the reception at the One?

2) The ringtones at Sensation XE are very quiet. Especially now, when you walk around thick packed, you often do not hear it in your pocket.
Is this the One better?

3) The writing is generally very small with the HTC devices. Be it in the settings menu, or SMS, etc. Through illness, my eyesight has unfortunately deteriorated.
And, the Galaxy Ace I do not need an extra reading glasses, it is enough the glasses that I have on my nose. ‘ br /> What about the One?

I would like to once again have an HTC smartphone, I like the scythe. Sadly there are here in W-tal currently no demonstration.
Neither the media nor M. at Saturn. So my questions to you.
Say thank me very much in advance for your answers.

Best wishes, Ulla

No comments:

Post a Comment