Thursday, December 19, 2013

HTC 8X or Lumia 820, 720, ... - PocketPC.ch

Hi everyone,
in the summer, I unfortunately wrecked my Lumia 820 and was then switched to a test basis Xperia Z to give me time to look closer android. Well, now I will gladly get back to title=”Windows Phone”> WP . For one, my display is much too large and, secondly, I find android in many places too frumpy and too slow at the hardware of the Z.
Since my girlfriend now a neukauf pending and it finds the Z Class was now the idea that she gets mine and I’ll get something new to me.

My idea is again to a maximum of 4.3 “to upgrade, but I do not know for what I decide. The camera was actually getting pretty important to me so far, with strikes me is the last time that I look at the pictures anyway I hardly ever afterwards, that is actually not really matter, but a nice to have

One option is with me at the time.
Lumia 520, for 99? an unbeatable price
Lumia 620 has a front camera, but it looks in pictures and videos from extremely unsexy
Lumia 720 seems to be a good device, but in comparison with the other seemingly too expensive
Lumia 820, Great camera, 1GB Ram, relatively low resolution, for oled (How important are 1GB Ram if you hardly play, there are functions not the “smaller” in the present are? Have nothing found)
HTC 8X, Great display and quite good camera also looks great, but the wide border around the display looks disturbing

I tend back to the Lumia 820 or even the 820 advantage 8X:.. I still here from the old sheath and the battery, so
can give me a pinch increase the running time again without further expense The 920 is determined me to be too large, had the days a 1020 has in, though was nice and light and thin, which was 920 but I think thicker and the size I find too impractical for one-hand operation.

to what you advise me or there may still be what I’ve totally overlooked?

No comments:

Post a Comment