Sunday, June 16, 2013

MDA Compact V Windows Mobile 6.5 Update - PocketPC.ch

Dear Sirs, I am

now for almost 3 hours at google gange a solution for the following problem to find. Unfortunately, I have so far found only inaccurate and therefore not usable responses:

Before starting: I hope it is at this forum is the correct place for the T-Mobile MDA Compact V, since the two devices (HTC Touch Diamond 2) to be probably identical

So now to my questions.

1 On my MDA following operating system is installed:
Windows Mobile 5.2.21887 (21887.5.0.86)
Rom version: 2.53.407.6 (76952) GER

Is there a way to the operating system Windows Mobile 6.5 to update? I’ve read that this version should be the highest possible for the device.

2 If a change is possible, I must make this by flash or is there an upgrade path from Windows Mobile itself? In my phone settings I have so far unfortunately can descry no such update option. Even with Windows Mobile Device Center, there is my opinion, no update button.

Since I still a beginner when it comes to mobile update and flashing am currently, I’d be happy about some feedback from the pros.

In this sense
MFG
Lechivre

No comments:

Post a Comment