Sunday, May 19, 2013

HTC Desire S incl NEW 8GB Micro SD Memory Card - Berlin online

I am selling a HTC Desire S with battery, charger and 8 GB micro SD memory card here.
In November last year, my HTC Desire S is broken, whereupon me a new HTC device has come let (document see photos).
Back in March stood at the extension of my cell phone contract, in which I immediately put to a new phone.
So I now sell my, any replaced by HTC Desire S.
I used it only four months, but I always had a screen protector and a silicone case on the phone, so it is completely scratch-free except for the three small scratches on the rim around the display, where no cover and no film get there .
To ensure that the phone is in perfect condition when I sell it, I did it again last week sent to HTC for control.
HTC has then dele ted all the old data, all functions checked and inserted a new display (document see photos).
The mobile phone is now in a new condition, which is 8 GB memory card that I bought to include in the price.

For further questions, please contact me by phone or email is available

No comments:

Post a Comment