Friday, July 26, 2013

HTC Butterfly S in benchmark comparison with HTC One and Galaxy S4 octa - Mobilegeeks

The HTC Butterfly S has me really excited in recent weeks and urged to check out all her ever looking forward to our detailed review in a few days. The question remained as sections compared to the HTC One and Galaxy S4 OctaCore: Keyword benchmarks

!

HTC Butterfly S in benchmark comparison with HTC One and Galaxy S4 octa

Yes, we can long about the sense or nonsense of synthetic version benchmarks but ultimately we want to entertain and somehow know how performant because as a new SoC, especially when compared to the last generation.

In this context, I like to refer to a comment on YouTube:

we do not give a shit about benchmarks .. open some apps to see the real performance

I answered in my back and holding diplomatic Type:

do not mix up the word “we” with “you”. I do not personally care about what you think about it and I am not going to do your “open some apps” procedure to show the performance of handsets with quad-and OctaCore SoCs

In this sense, my attitude on the subject would probably have become clear, and thus I present times zuegigst equal to our results, although in moving images with deep and relaxing music:

one who prefers wants a quick overview. I have since tinkered times a table:

Let

times outside the house Qualcomm benchmark Vellamo before and I think we should agree that these three smartphones are all super fast. And I mean really damn fast! In the next 2 years, you need not upgrade as purely technical performance, even if the manufacturer you certainly want to tell something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment