Saturday, November 30, 2013

New on the go with the HTC One - PocketPC.ch

Hello dear ones, I

since Monday owner of a HTC One in vivid blue and a little more in the self-discovery phase,
firstly what Android is concerned, on the other hand in the particular context, the One. Hope
therefore on your tips, or experience, since I come from title=”Windows Phone”> WP and my only ones experiences with Android from Medion Lifetab.

1 The One was reset with me, it was, however, images, and audio files in the gallery, sometimes the internal memory have
then scoured and a few more or less interesting facts found by Whattsapp videos to private recordings. My first question, therefore, it is in the normal Android Appordner, and get libraries remain at a RESETT, or have `s verpaddelt the previous owner? Respectively. there is a difference between hardware and Softresett for that matter? Would have liked a fresh Android 4.3, with a clean slate

2 Will not be so clear with the services and concepts, Sense is the HTC Launcher
, as far as logical, but then what is flashing feed? Is this the first page, where FB and what can be always shown?

3 Had on the Lifetab the NovaPrime run to increase opportunities have to be customized, was also enthusiastic about the Launcher and is supposed to run on the One, then I should want to scythe back, I have to uninstall only Nova and well?

The HTC Tool seems to be ok as far as the syncing what’s funny was the point that He automatically scans all drives for data, ok, that makes iTunes also, but why stop the HTC tool, the inclusion of libraries-file, when the phone is disconnected from the USB cable? I found something illogical, since the interenen HDD `s so have nothing to do with the phone, but when it’s just so, so be it.

Otherwise, and please forgive me, I find Android ok for mobile phone `s even better than on the tablet, but also very complicated, need for anything at least one gesture or action more than on my Ativ S. Well, we will see clearly, a change always means getting used to, but
‘m still not so sure if I stick to it, or hope that GDR3 Bluetooth eliminates problems and other strange properties of Ativ.

LG,
Thorsten

No comments:

Post a Comment