Friday, November 15, 2013

HTC M8: The One successor is waiting in the wings - mobiFlip.de

HTC One header

I look to the year 2013 and the huge selection of new Androids back, then I have a few models in mind, I have been particularly well remembered. The HTC one is one of those candidates. For me, even if you leave out the Nexus devices, the best smartphone with Android this year. The reasons are different, but great addition to the display, it is primarily the Matrialwahl, processing and design, which I like very much the One. The HTC one is for me the highest quality equipment at the android and even the smaller and the larger mini Max can not really keep up here.

this good performance has shown not even really in the sales figures, but I think HTC will not give up and try it again in 2014. I hope it stays true to himself and concentrated again to a few good models, but I’m particularly looking forward to the successor for the One. This is currently making the rounds as M8 in the rumor mill, but we have heard it for the first time ever this summer. It will be the first device with Sense 6.0, which has betrayed us @ evleaks before. He has also received a tip that come on the market in 2014 to the end of the first quarter.

Also new are these vague and blurry photos that have been published in ePrice. This will show the back of the new one and if that’s true, then HTC could have the unibody improved again. The unit in the photos looks flat and the side also appears to be made of aluminum. The One was launched in February 2013 and I guess that we will see in this period also the successor. Until then, it will certainly be more leaks, which then show us in which direction it goes.

HTC M8 One Leak

sources @ evleaks 1 2 ePrice (And thanks to all tipsters!)

No comments:

Post a Comment